Head Ball 2 — Игра в футбол 4
Начало работы или как зарегистрироваться в Game Center
Для того чтобы начать пользоваться сервисом, как это не банально звучит, необходима регистрация. Начнем! Нажимаем на иконку на рабочем столе. И видим предложение ввести свой Apple ID и конечно же пароль. Понятия не имеете о чем речь? Вам сюда. Узнать, как завести себе персональный идентификатор Apple ID, можно в этой статье.
Ввели данные? Происходит подключение, после которого Вам открывается основное окно гейм центр. Где можно увидеть:
- Ваш псевдоним.
- Количество друзей, очков в играх, вызовы отправленные Вам.
- Рекомендованные игры.
- А также добавить статус и фото.
When you download and launch Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ through Steam for the first time, you’ll be asked to sign into the SW:TOR launcher. Doing this links your SW:TOR account to the Steam account that’s currently signed in on your computer.
If you’re on a shared computer, make sure you’re logged into your personal Steam account every time you log in to SW:TOR.
What if I linked the wrong account?
If you want to play SW:TOR through Steam, here’s how:
- Uninstall the SW:TOR launcher from your computer (use Add or Remove Programs in Windows).
- Open Steam.
- Add Star Wars: The Old Republic to your game library.
- Before you start downloading, double-check your language settings (this could save you an additional big download later on if you download the wrong language):
- Right-click on SW:TOR in your Steam library.
- Click Properties.
- Click on the Language tab.
- Choose the language you want to play in, and confirm if you’re asked to.
I bought something on Steam but I can’t see it in game
If you were logged into the game when you made your purchase, try logging out and back in again. This forces the system to refresh your account and add any purchases you’ve made. If it’s still not there, check your email for a receipt from Steam to make sure the transaction completed properly.
I subscribed, but the game still thinks I’m not a subscriber
If you were logged into the game when you subscribed, try quitting the game entirely and logging back in again. Your subscriber status should update on a new login. If it doesn’t, check your email for a receipt from Steam to make sure your subscription payment went through successfully.
If it did, and you’re still not showing as a subscriber in-game, follow these steps to get help:
- Go to your Steam purchase history:
- Log in to the Steam client
- Click on your username at the top right.
- Choose Account Details.
- Click on View Purchase History.
- Take a screenshot of your Purchase History screen, clearly showing the SW:TOR transaction.
- Click in to the transaction, and screenshot that page too.
- Contact SW:TOR support and be ready to send through the screenshots when you’re asked for them.
I had a problem with a purchase or want a refund
Because all your purchases go through the Steam store, you’ll need to contact Steam support for help with that.
Here’s the best way to go about it:
- In the Steam Launcher, click on your Steam ID at the top-right.
- Choose Account details.
- Under Store & Purchase history, click View Purchase history.
- Select your transaction from the list and click on it to get help with your purchase.
I’m having trouble with the launcher
The Steam SWTOR client works differently to the standalone client from swtor.com.
The first step to fix any launcher issues in Steam is to verify your game files:
- Right-click on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ in your Steam Library.
- Choose Properties.
- Click the Local files tab.
- Click Verify integrity of game files.
- If you get a Steam Client Service pop-up, click Yes to allow it to run.
- Wait for it to finish before launching the game again.
If that doesn’t fix the problem, try some of the other steps in our SW:TOR Launcher troubleshooting guide.
Can I link my old SW:TOR account to Steam?
If you already have a SW:TOR account, you can link it to Steam. Add the game to your Steam Library, download it, and sign in with your SW:TOR credentials to link them.
I bought a pack through Steam but it won’t let me buy another one
If you’ve bought the Deluxe version of a pack, you won’t be able to buy the regular version. That’s because you’ve already got all the items, and they are available to all characters on your account.
If you’ve bought a regular pack, you cannot buy the Deluxe version of the pack since you already own some of the items in it.
If you need help with:
- technical troubleshooting
- an in-game issue
- your SW:TOR account
If you need help with:
- your Steam account
- a purchase you made
- your subscription
Contact Us $a$ of $b$ players found this article helpful.
» text-negative-area-place-holder=»Type your comment here» text-positive-area-place-holder=»Type your comment here» cta-positive-label=»Yes» cta-negative-label=»No» >